incl. Green Fees
with 4 golf courses
by PING & Callaway
Capdepera Golf is the closest 18-hole course from our Carrossa Resort. With its diverse landscapes yet broad fairways it is a suitable challenge for every playing proficiency level. On the back nine, the course layout takes you up into the rocky Llevant mountains. From hole 15, Par 3, you enjoy a breathtaking view of the Mediterranean Sea. The club’s large terraces are highly popular – not only with golfers.
The challenging 18-hole course of Canyamel Golf welcomes you on the first nine holes with some enticing ocean views and diversified course architecture. A remarkable characteristic are the fast greens with different plateaus which need to be targeted for a successful score. On the back nine, the well-groomed course gets rather flat & fairer and even some water hazards come into play.
Designed by the renowned golf architect Robert Trent Jones Jr., the picturesque golf course of Alcanada constantly ranks as one of best links on the island of Mallorca. Its location right above the Alcúdia Bay and overlooking the appealing light house is just unique. Here, you can enjoy a perfect round of golf on manicured fairways and fast greens, embedded in gently sloped landscapes with old pine trees and olives.
Golf Son Servera
As the unique members Club and the second oldest Club on the Balearic Islands this 18 Hole (Par 72) course lays below a range of pine clad mountains with glorious views over the bay of Cala Millor. The first 9 holes were designed in 1967 by John Harris. The design of the expansion on 18-hole was executed by Francisco López Segales in 2012. Both experienced and rookie players will enjoy their round playing our challenging golf course. After the game our Club House Restaurant offers a beautiful spot to relax and enjoy great local gastronomy with views on the 18th hole and the sea.
Golf Son Gual
Son Gual, designed by the German golf architect Thomas Himmel, ranks among the best courses in the entire Mediterranean region. Following an American architectural style, the course awaits you with broadly designed fairways and impressive bunkers filled with pure white sand. The 18 holes are scattered around the omnipresent historic Palacio. After an exciting round of golf you sit back and relax at the elegant club house with long distance views onto the Palma area.
INFORMATION FOR GOLFERS
- Upon check-in we will provide you with detailed directions to the respective golf club.
- As a special service you have the opportunity to lend premium golf clubs from our partners PING & Callaway. We recommend to reserve your rental set by contacting email@example.com.
- The rental fees of our premium golf sets are as follows: 1 Day: 30.00 €; 3 consecutive Days: 75.00 €; 6 consecutive Days 140.00 € (If you have booked a Golf vacation Package, you receive a 50 % discount on these rental fees - upon availability!)
Please take note of the respective handicap requirement of each partnering golf club. Exceptions upon request. You may be asked to show your handicap proof / proficiency certificate upon checking in at the respective golf club.
- Capdepera: required handicap -36
- Canyamel: required handicap Men -36, Women -45
- Pula: required handicap -36
- Alcanada: required handicap Men -33, Women -35
- Son Servera: required handicap -36
Trolleys are available for rent at the golf club (rental fees are approx. 5-6 € per player). Buggies are available at approx. 40.00 € for an 18-hole round. Prices subject to alteration.