Your health & well-being are of utmost importance to us
we look forward to welcoming you back to our Carrossa Resort soon!
Especially in this difficult time, we long to regain energy outdoors, to be active in sports, to spend valuable time with our family and friends or to be spoiled with culinary delights. You are in good hands this summer in our vacation hideaways amidst the untouched nature of the authentic Northeast of Mallorca. Our team of employees would like to welcome you with the usual warm atmosphere and give you an unforgettable stay.
For the best possible protection of the health of all guests and employees, we will ensure that the guidelines for restaurants and hotels of the Spanish federal government are consistently implemented. If we all stick to these guidelines out of solidarity, nothing stands in the way of a carefree and relaxing holiday!
We thank you in advance for your understanding & support and wish you a wonderful stay!
The Hamacher family with the entire team.
The following information & guidelines are based on the official requirements of the Spanish Chamber of Commerce and the Ministry of Tourism:
(As of 01.07.2020 / subject to changes)
- Please refrain from any direct contact such as shaking hands or hugging – we will give you an even warmer smile!
- Please always keep a safety distance of at least 1.50 m from each other.
- Disinfection dispensers have been set up at various locations in the resort – please disinfect your hands e.g. before entering the restaurant and generally pay attention to hand hygiene.
- In all public areas, it is mandatory to wear mouth and nose protection, especially whenever the prescribed safety distance of at least 1.50 m from one another cannot be maintained. Arrived at the table in the restaurant, for example, you can of course take off your mouth and nose protection again.
- For your convenience, we are glad to provide disposable MNS masks free of charge at our hotel!
- Our team of employees is trained in hygiene and prevention measures and always works with mouth and nose protection.
- The team also undergoes a body temperature measurement before starting work.
- Frequent contact surfaces are cleaned or disinfected at short intervals.
- Prioritization of the contactless payment system with credit cards.
- The magnetic key cards are being disinfected.
- The already high hygiene standards for room cleaning have been further expanded: for example, after each guest change, items that are touched such as remote controls, handles, touch screens and light switches are cleaned or disinfected with special care.
- For your well-being, hydroalcoholic disinfectant gel is available in the room.
- The maximum capacity of restaurant seats is limited in order to always be able to keep a minimum distance of 1.50 meters between the tables.
- Particular attention is paid to the disinfection of tables & chairs after each use and of dishes, cutlery, glasses after every table service.
- Since the buffet service is only possible to a limited extent, most of the dishes are served at the table at breakfast; some pre-portioned dishes (e.g. fruit salad / yoghurt etc.) are still available for self-serving at the buffet.
- Unlimited use of the bar service until 10 p.m. After that, table service is permitted until 1:00 a.m.
- We look forward to continuing to offer you all of our massage beauty treatments.
- We have once more increased the cleaning and disinfection intervals in all areas of the Spa!
- On your own responsibility, we ask you to keep the necessary distance of at least 1.50 meters from each other in the saunas, swimming pools & fitness center and to observe the maximum number of people marked or the maximum capacity, respectfully.